14777 NE 40th St, Bellevue, WA 98007
425-688-7623 (dial ext. 200 after hours to reach this office directly)
No prior appointment is required to take the knowledge test.
Just bring your license number to our office with a picture ID, or bring your WA ID Card.
Tips and hints! How to pass the written knowledge test:
1. Do NOT rely on the DOL's online test questions. If you only do this, you will likely struggle to pass.
2. Read the DOL Driver's Guide. The questions will use the same phrases and terminology as in this guide.
3. Read sections 3 and 5 at least 2 times. (Rules of the Road and In Shape to Drive). All other sections at least once.
4. There are 7 language choices. Take the test in the same language as you have studied. Spanish-Spanish, etc.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY FOR SKILL TEST AND LESSONS
- We are happy to reschedule with a 48 hour notice.
- Lessons/Exams must be taken within 3 months of payment.
- Failure to show up for a lesson, less than 48 hour notice, or missing documents will result in a lost lesson or test and an additional one will need to be purchased.
Tips and hints! How to pass the driving skills test:
1. Do NOT take the test without a warm-up, unless you have received professional training from a driving school.
2. Washington State is VERY strict about complete stops at stop signs and red lights, including stop before right-on-red.
3. We are also VERY strict about looking at the blind spot anytime you signal-remember bicycles and pedestrians!
4. If you move your car in reverse, LOOK directly out the back window 75%, use your mirrors and camera a total of 25%.
5. Watch the 4 DOL videos and read what you will be tested on by clicking on the link below.
You must have a valid U.S. permit, foreign license, or international license to take Warm Up Sessions.
Photo-copies are not accepted.
*Applicant car requirements- All lights, signals, front seat belts, driver's side window, and parking brake must be in good working order. (All 3 brake lights must work). Tires and body must be street legal. Insurance cards must show expiration date, and show registration if tabs expire in the same month as your test. If your car or paperwork is not ready when you arrive at the office for the test, you will need to pay the last minute upgrade fee.
If your vehicle does not meet the following requirements, you can pay $20 to use one of our cars.
Knowledge Test available everyday during business hours. No appointment necessary.
The prices below are good when paying with cash or debit card. Credit cards will have a 3% fee added.
Written Knowledge Exam $28.00 (Three Attempts same day)