DOL SKILL DRIVING TEST IN OUR SCHOOL CAR
14777 NE 40th St, Bellevue, WA 98007
DOL SKILL DRIVING TEST IN APPLICANT CAR*
No prior appointment is required to take the knowledge test.
Just bring your license number to our office with a picture ID, or bring your WA ID Card.
Tips and hints! How to pass the written knowledge test:
1. Do NOT rely on online test questions. If you only do this, you will fail the written test.
2. Read the DOL Driver's Guide. The questions will use the same phrases and terminology as in this guide.
3. Read sections 3 and 5 at least 2 times. (Rules of the Road and In Shape to Drive). All other sections at least once.
4. There are 7 language choices. Take the test in the same language as you have studied. Spanish-Spanish, etc.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY FOR SKILL TEST AND LESSONS
- We are happy to reschedule with a 48 hour notice.
- Lessons/Exams must be taken within 3 months of payment.
- Failure to show up for a lesson, less than 48 hour notice, or missing documents will result $20 cancellation fees for each 30 min time slot booking.
Tips and hints! How to pass the driving skills test:
1. Do NOT take the test without a warm-up, unless you have received professional training from a driving school.
2. Washington State is VERY strict about complete stops at stop signs and red lights, including stop before right-on-red.
3. We are also VERY strict about looking at the blind spot anytime you signal-remember bicycles and pedestrians!
4. If you move your car in reverse, LOOK directly out the back window 75%, use your mirrors and camera a total of 25%.
5. Watch the 4 DOL videos and read what you will be tested on by clicking on the link below.
You must have a valid U.S. permit, foreign license, or international license to take Warm Up Sessions.
Photo-copies are not accepted.
*Applicant car requirements-All lights, signals, front seat belts, driver's side window, and parking brake must be in good working order. (All 3 brake lights must work). Tires and body must be street legal. Insurance cards must show expiration date, and show registration if tabs expire in the same month as your test. If your car or paperwork is not ready when you arrive at the office for the test, you will need to pay the last minute upgrade fee.
Last minute upgrade to use Driving School Car for your driving test and warm-up $20
Knowledge Test available between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM EVERYDAY / Tuesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM